Many of their sales people lie about plans and benefits to get a sale. Their policies are stingy and exclude even their own customers from offers and benefits.

For example, the first time I was lied to I was told my billing would be by the second by the sales person, I found out a few months later, when it was too late to change because I was on one of those *** contracts, that it was by the minute. That cost adds up.

They also charge $25 to get your 'service' changed over to a new phone, that's after you buy it and get charged for opt outs.

I've been a telus customer for years, unfortunately, and when I went to college I tried to sign up for their student offer. But They said that the student offer was only for new customers, not loyal customers.

Another, when I switched to a new company, I tried getting my 2015 mobility monthly statements for my taxes, they said it would cost me $15 to be able to see my own bills.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to "want to switch to a reliable company, from this cheap, petty one". This person is overall dissatisfied with Telus Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telus Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Telus Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments