Many of their sales people lie about plans and benefits to get a sale. Their policies are stingy and exclude even their own customers from offers and benefits.

For example, the first time I was lied to I was told my billing would be by the second by the sales person, I found out a few months later, when it was too late to change because I was on one of those *** contracts, that it was by the minute. That cost adds up.

They also charge $25 to get your 'service' changed over to a new phone, that's after you buy it and get charged for opt outs.

I've been a telus customer for years, unfortunately, and when I went to college I tried to sign up for their student offer. But They said that the student offer was only for new customers, not loyal customers.

Another, when I switched to a new company, I tried getting my 2015 mobility monthly statements for my taxes, they said it would cost me $15 to be able to see my own bills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Telus Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Want to switch to a reliable company, from this cheap, petty one..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 04, 2016.

Comments