1.2
Coverage Area

We are moving, I placed the call because on their website it says that we can have our services transferred over to out new home. Well when I called they tell me that their website was wrong and that they would follow up with no later then 48 hours from the call which was on March 9.

It is now March 21 and the MANAGER, Victor to actually follow up. Let me add that I have called him directly several times and he has not returned any calls within any reasonable amount. Infact this week alone I have left 5 voice mails and my partner has called him and he has still yet to follow up, even when he said he would follow up March 18, 2018. Normally he calls me back after I spend another 30 minutes on the phone with a rep from another department that tracks him down.

I called over 1 hour ago and he told the rep he would call me within and I was assured that he would call within the hour.

All I want to do is ensure that my services are hooked up in my new home after their website assured me it would be possible. All other issues should be on them NOT the customer

Their lack of customer service and responsibility for providing customer is very disappointed

Review about: Telus Communications Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am not surprised. Their business practices are shady.

Write to the PM .