1.3

i had a phone with these *** called TELUS *** *** mobility.jan 2 to april 15.

the contract started at and supposed to be $75/m my first bills come with $156 the second bill comes $205 third bill comes 57long story short i from jan 2 to april 15 my bill is $722.57. i had to cancel the contract and i am never buying telus again. They are simply a rip off. They reps are idiots with intention to win back customers or be at least true to them.

every single rep will tell you a different story.

they do not deserve to operate at all.i would suggest buy a cheap, unknown brand but telus not at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $722. CR7 is overall dissatisfied with Telus Communications. The most disappointing about telus communications phone plan at Telus Communications was customer service, billing method and coverage Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telus Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Telus Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telus Communications?

Comments