well, i called customer service in order to buy iphone 6 and person by name of joshua offered iphone to me and boyfriend free with $30 credit and with plan of $70.Because i am with fido already but my boyfriend is with you and i was just switching from fido to you and wanted to add up a line on boyfriend's account and we asked that guy to give us 10 minutes to decided and we give them a call back another guy picked and we asked about same guy he said he's busy.

So we talked to another guy and asked him to buy same plan , he's like yes we promised you a device on$0 and plan i can offer is 70 we were like ok and asked him to do better as we wanna buy two devices. he is like give me a minute let me talk to my manager so taht i can close the deal and he came back with a plan of $65. which includes 5gb data, unlimited calling and texting canada wide and he asked us to go to store as he said i have left a message in your account and pick it up the phones from store . My boyfriend went to store on saturday to picked up a phones and tell them you will see the notes and it will say devices on$0 and with plan of 65 and the retailer guy there no way it's not possible and he came back.

it's kinda harassment we have been through. the full last week we just spend on you guys to buy a phone. every new rep came up with new information and tell us the previous rep doesn't have the correct info. i don't know what kinda services you provide to customers.

even i was switching to you from Fido.

but you dont respect your new customers either.Looks like you dont have interest to have new customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Telus Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telus Communications to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it was nightmare, customer service dept, incorrect pricing and lies about being faster. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telus Communications and telus communications phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telus Communications?

Comments

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1124934

So a girl from Telus calls me after 7 months saying some other girl forgot to post new cell phone to my account and they just noticed it now , so I have to back track and look for payment on a credit card and that's if it's not on one of my cancelled credit cards . After 7 months my invoice still stated old phone I had and my contract is over can they even charge me for this new cell phone after this long and start a new contract?