Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.5

Update by user Apr 08, 2016

Don't make a *** mistake like me. Will try to pay off the phone and never come back!

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2016

I switched from Rogers to Telus, after an hours with the paper work, got home and gave the phone to my wife, left to work, make a first called to my wife (both phone from telus) but got cut off 2-3 times, this was a shocked to me, with a signal like that Telus still in business? And this guy has stock market, how the *** it happen? It's worse more than a third world country, nowadays. I can't believe it that Telus signal is so weak, most of the time I got only 2-3 dots when I stand beside the window, I live in Toronto.

I make a *** mistake to switch from ROGERS to TELUS, I hope I can get out of 2 years Telus jail time early.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "closed my 2 years telus jail time" as the author lost $100. minhptran9 is overall dissatisfied with Telus Communications and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about telus communications phone plan at Telus Communications was signal is too weak Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telus Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Telus Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telus Communications?

Comments