Product: Telus Communications Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
" Why your CEO earning millions of dollars, why your already rich shareholders, why YOU, Telus workforce who earn on average $75,000 a year work so hard, and so smart, in order to squeeze one more f* dollar out of already half-empty pockets of those at the financial -...
Product
Telus Communications Mobile Phone Service
I didn't like
  • Prepaid ripp-off
Reply to reviews

Telus Communications Mobile Phone Service Review

I'm so sick of Telus over charging me on my bill have 3 lines with unlimited local calling yet they charge me $77.00 extra a month for overages ? Then I have to sit on hold for 1-2 hours for them to straighten it out every 3months with some rude Telus employee worst customer service ever!!!!!

Telus Communications Mobile Phone Service Review

2.1
They're the worst. Had my phone stolen and they charged me to pay out the plan I had on my phone that was stolen and then charged me for a new phone with a new plan. I switched from Rogers who actually waived my device balance for me when my phone was lost. Should have never switched. Will be going back when the end of this awful contract is over.
Coverage Area