After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a picture of a Telus connection box on the power pole less than 8 ft from the house with the wire coming out of their box fed into the house. These morons answering the phone for Telus need to go back to grade school and start all over.

I guess on the bright side I went around the world three times today. Spoke to 5 different people who I could hardly understand in 5 countries. All on Teluses dime. Too bad all it did was *** me off royally I think it's time to show how pissed of most Canadians are Perhaps a new social rant would be in order.

I have a few skills that can start that process. By the way after 8 hrs. Someone, at Telus listened to me and unbelievably the foud out they do provide service in this are.

? Really???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Telus Communications and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telus Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telus Communications and telus communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Telus is a disaster to everyone I've heard from or read about. I can honestly say they screwed me over and over for a multitude of reasons.

The C.E.O. should be put in front of a firing squad!