TELUS Corporation is the largest telecommunications company in Western Canada and the second largest in the country.They provide a wide range of wireline and wireless telecommunications products and services including data, Internet Protocol (IP), voice, video and entertainment services.

Telus Cell Phones have set a benchmark in mobile web with Motorola Milestone and Milestone 2.The powerhouse device features a 1Ghz processor, allowing users to sift through their content quickly, even when running multiple applications simultaneously or a number of open web browser pages.

Respond to e-mails or texts quickly with an improved and more spacious QWERTY keyboard including larger keys and better tactility for easier typing.MILESTONE 2 also acts as a 3G mobile hotspot1 to connect up to five WiFi® enabled devices, so you turn practically anywhere into a hive of productivity.

Had an Experience with Telus Communications?

Comments

Patience, Alberta, Canada #773431

all good comments about the excellent phone qualities but at what cost? telus charges too much!!

Quiet one

Telsu is also one of the biggest rip off companies in Canada. $120.00 cancellation fee...guess ya gotta resort to these type of fees to rip off your former customers to line your pockets