We finally signed up for a Telus Air Card after much research and communication to Telus personnel and their affiliates as to whether this air card would work at the Glamis Sand Dunes in Idaho.

We were assured by 3 or 4 different reps that we would have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM getting reception there.

When my husband got there he thought the air card was broken and had to borrow a truck to go into town and call me requesting the phone number for a Telus rep in Canada to speak to concerning the card.

They tested the card and came to the conclusion that is was not broken but the problem was that we could not get any reception at the dunes or anywhere else around there.

Telus refused to take the air card back or to reimburse us monthly fees or listen to our complaint in a civilized manner ever since.

We have been having to pay $18.98 per month ever since and we had to really complain hard to get it down to that.

Telus wants to charge us an extra $1 a month in order to cancel the contract, meaning to keep the contract (7 mos. left now) would be $137 and to cancel it would be $140. We have never used this air card as we have no other use for it.

Review about: Telus Communications Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Telus Communications?

Comments