I sighned up for a two year contract and they sent me a samsung tv, which was cracked, so i sent it back.They refused to send me a replacement tv.

I now have to file a complaint with BBB for that inconvenience, and being treated like garbage. They are too cheap to replace the tv. I dont have a tv . This needs to be investigated further because i will go to the media.

The box was left unopened and Telus sent someone from their company to put the base on for me, because im a woman who lives alone and wasnt able to put the tv on the base myself, The guy they sent opened the box and didnt even get the tv out and noticed the top of the screen was cracked across and smashed. he said tape it back up and send that back, so i did all that and that was july. To this day I have not recieved a replacement .Telus said they sent one but the post office said no, there wasnt a delivery. Im so angry witth telus for being so cheap they cant replace it.

its probably not that expensive in the first place. I will be going to file a complant with the BBB for treating me like garbage. Ive spent countless hours on the phone with them, and this is nothing but a joke to them. Its not.

I told alot of people and everyone I talked to said they would not put up with that. One of the reps from telus told me he"l just give me a cheaper cable service so I can save up and buy my own TV!!!!!! Who does he think he is?

This has been a huge inconvenience and Im filing a complaint with BBB.Ive had to do that with sears and I came out the right.

This person wrote the review because of "never recieved replacement" at Telus Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telus Communications to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being sent a smashed tv and they didnt replaceit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telus Communications and telus communications deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments