2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

End of Jan 2018 Telus called and made us an "offer we couldn't refuse". We were not really unhappy with Shaw other than the price seems to keep increasing.

We had Optik TV up island & loved it - so we agreed to the switch: 1. Install date promised was changed (by e mail) - no explanation. I went to Chat Support - and after almost 1 hour had to accept the new install date. The sales man called me and told me - "On Monday we send a very good technician"....so was it a bad tech coming on Friday?

We had moved some rather heavy furniture (as they ask) & I arranged for the day off work..... 2. Install went ok - but when I called Shaw to find out where to return their equipment - I was told if I cancel I can't keep the same phone# (Telus has to do it)...Shaw told me to call Telus first. So I did....they can't cancel the phone/acct for over a week - so I will be paying for both Telus and Shaw for a week or so.

I Complained. 3. I have now been on CHAT support 3 times: each time I got nowhere. They do not speak or write english!!!!

They do not listen and they certainly did not help - not once! I copied one of the answers & sent it to a so called customer compaint service person asking for a "translation" No Luck. 4. A "Telus" manager called to help...

She said she would get the phone taken care of in 2 days - that did NOT happen - she called back and said sorry - next week!!!! They offered me $ for the inconvenience. 5. I started writing down every single problem and in a span of 4 days: 3 times the TV (live) froze and then I lost connection.

Twice we were watching NET Flix and lost connection and could not go back.

Once we lost the sound and had to "reboot" the box. Needless to say when Shaw called today and said they were the customer retntion unit - I agreed to have Telus thrown out of my house and Shaw put back!

Review about: Telus Communications Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Switched back to shaw and restitution for all of this disruption! (Lost wages etc).

I didn't like: Over promise under deliver, Nothing but problems.

Comments