Horrible repetitious music while you wait 1.5 hours for THE WRONG DEPARTMENT! They can't do anything without transferring you to another department.

So then you wait another 1.5 hours without any resolution. The worst customer support on the planet. The internet available to us is pretty slow too, and I'm pretty sure their data tracking doesn't match my own wifi tracking. Over priced unlimited data too.

I would go with Shaw as a possible alternative. The only reason I'm with Telus is because they put the poles by my house and Shaw wont use them because they aren't strong enough to support another cable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Telus Communications Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2017.

Comments

I fully agree with you and others, Telus is a complete joke of the world as far as I see it. They have caused me a huge waste of time with their pathetic customer zombie service from the Phillipines as well as the techs, managers, C.S.

agents etc. . I can write a book on how bad my experience has been with Telus. I will spare you the details for now.

Take the advice Telus would mess up making ice if they had the recipe! The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing because the right hand is cut off.