1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Waited on hold for over an hour, then spent almost 2 hours with the customer service rep explaining that the phone i was currently using to talk with her is no longer taking a charge from any chargers no matter how much it is cleaned and what not.She was amazing and set up my account and got it all set tot go, all i had to do was go to the store and pay a 600.00 deposit and my device balance.

At this point i did not care, but was confused why they needed a deposit from a current customer. Got tot he store and took well over 2 hours to get the phone, get it up and running. In the end i also had to pay 200 for the phone on top of the 600 deposit, and 75 old device balance!!! And i wont get my money back for 1 year!!!

Are you kidding me!!?? AND plan costs have sky rocketed on top of that for the exact plan I had it is costing me more, and they still don't have everything sorted out for me in regards to a phone number!?

Once this contract is done I'm leaving telus and never going back.DONT SIGN WITH TELUS EVER!!!!

E.Gatien wrote the review because of "all of the above frm custmer service at the store/faulty phone/pricing/not as described/ and more" at Telus Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $913 and wants Telus Communications to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incorrect pricing and over charge. Author liked the most comfy chairs in the store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telus Communications and telus communications customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments