I have been a customer of TELUS Mobility for 18 years, I pay my bill well before the due date in fact I usually pay my cell phone when I receive the text notification then I don't forget. I recently had an issue with my phone, so I called TELUS to see if I was able to get a new phone, and I was willing to sign a two year contract if need be giving TELUS more loyalty then the 18 years I had all ready given to TELUS.

I was give an offer of getting a iPhone 8 and 5GB of data, free Canada calling, unlimited texting for two years. At $109.00 a month. So being a consumer I checked out Freedom, they will give me a iPhone 8+ , 10GB data And 2 GB bonus, free Canada and US calling, unlimited texting, video, picture messaging worldwide. For $85.00 a month on a two year contract.

Just the contact dollar value is $360.00 on top of the value difference. So I called back to TELUS and presented what Freedom had to offer, I was on that call for 87 min and TELUS basically said sorry we cant compete so thank you for being with us for 18 years and go to freedom.

I am sure some of the Directors like R.H. (Dick) Auchinleck, Raymond T.

Chan, Stockwell Day, Lisa de Wilde, or President and CEO Darren Entwistle would receive the statement I received, nor would they condone the treatment that received. I actually was insulted as a long term customer of 18 years with the response from TELUS.

Review about: Telus Communications Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Meet the competors offer, valuing my committment to TELUS.

Comments