2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Telus for over 15 years, my contract was up and I wanted to see if they could match Fido with their rate plans. Basically when I went into the store and told the representative what Fido was offering me he pretty much told me I should go with Fido because Telus could not match that, I decided to call Telus and take it upon myself to talk to customer relations, I was told the exact same thing I should take the Fido offer, they were not willing to do anything for me especially me being a loyal customer for so long I was shocked.

I guess this is what Telus calls customer service. I would have thought me being with them for so long they would be willing to work with me but I guess it is time to leave. Telus was very customer-related in the beginning but now they have definitely lost their way, if you are a long-time customer don't even bother trying to work something out with them because they won't help you.

The tone of voice pretty much sounded like if you want to leave leave. Why should I have to upgrade to a plan that's $30 more a month just to get a new phone it's rediculous.

Comments